You’re looking for the Best Herbicide To Kill Mint for your job, but you don’t know where to start. With so many options on the market, it can be hard to find the right product for your needs. You might not even know what you’re looking for.
We’ve got you covered. Our team of experts has reviewed all of the Top Herbicide To Kill Mint on the market. We’ll help you find the perfect product for your needs, and we’ll even give you a great deal on it.
Comparison Chart for Top Herbicide To Kill Mint
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Herbicide To Kill Mint
1. Monterey LG 5600 Spurge Power Herbicide, One Pint
- NOTE: Packaging May Vary
- Monterey Spurge Power 16oz Contains 3 active ingredients that control Spurge, Dandelion, Oxalis, Creeping Charlie, Clover, Wild Violet, and other broadleaf weeds in lawn areas
- May be used on both warm and cool season lawns to kill hard to control broadleaf weeds that other products miss
- This third generation post-emergence turf herbicide does not contain 2,4-D
2. Hi-Yield (35261) Triclopyr Ester (8oz)
- Application varies by dimension and grass type. See label for application instruction.
- The 8 oz bottle of liquid concentrate is also used as a Bluegrass suppressor.
- Controls actively growing annual and perennial broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis and Wild Violet.
- Can be used on perennial bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, and tall fescue ornamental turf.
- Do not apply to Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustine, or Zoysiagrass.
3. Killzall Weed and Grass Killer – 41% Glyphosate
4. Empero Q-Pak Nutsedge Killer for Lawns (13.5 Gram Pouch) by Atticus – Halosulfuron Turf Herbicide – Kills Nut Grass in Established Lawns, Ornamental Turfgrass, & Landscape Areas
- TRUSTED PERFORMER: Empero Q-Pak contains 5% halosulfuron-methyl; the active ingredient professionals trust most for control of tough nutsedge.
- READY FOR UNPREDICATABLE WEATHER: Don’t let a sudden shower wash away your treatment. Empero sets quickly and is ready for rain after 4 hours.
- PRE-MEASURED CONVENIENCE: Each packet is pre-measured for sprayers and pre-mixed with a surfactant. Simply add one packet to your sprayer and mix with one gallon of water for optimal nutsedge control.
- ENJOY YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE – QUICKLY. Pets and people are clear to re-enter the treated area once the spray solution has dried.
- USE ON NEARLY ANY LAWN: Empero is gentle to most any established warm- or cool-season turf – including bluegrass, fescue, Bermudagrass, zoysia, and more – so you can apply with confidence.
- TOTAL NUTSEDGE TAKEDOWN: Empero travels down to the root system tubers for complete top-to-bottom weed kill.
- RESTRICTIONS: NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN ALASKA, MAINE, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, OR WYOMING. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state.
5. Fusilade Selective Herbicide II 73215, White
- Product code: 6278 Fusilade II Turf and Ornamental Herbicide
- Type: post-emergent
- 0.75 ozs. per gal. of water covers approximately 1000 sq. ft. Note Fusalide II should be used with a nonionic surfactant
- available in a Quart
6. Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 128oz – 1 Gallon
- A wetting agent that increase coverage & penetration of any herbicide
- CONTAINS: 80% non-ionic Surfactant.
- USE: With almost all herbicide sprays including Trimec, Atrazine, Brush Killer and 2, 4-D Amine
- RATE: + Tsp. per gallon of water (1 pt. per 100 gallons)
- FOR: Reducing the surface tension of water to insure more uniform coverage and penetration of weed killers.
7. Airmax Shoreline Defense Aquatic Herbicide – 1 Quart (32 Ounce)
- Works great on cattails, phragmites, lilies, purple loosestrife & other emergent weeds
- Perfect for cleaning up beaches & shorelines
- Broad Spectrum Emergent Weed Control – Systemic Herbicide. Cannot be shipped to: AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada
- Kills the roots of even the most persistent weeds
- 1 quart with treat up to 10,000 square feet
8. Brvman Tactical Vest Adult’s Adjustable Outdoor Clothing Military Clothing
- Function: Wear, Warm, Anti-Ultraviolet, Waterproof, Quick-Drying, Windproof, Breathable
- 600D Oxford Cloth
- Adjustable,Super Protection, Close Fit
- Suitable For The Season: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn
9. Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray, 32 fl. oz.
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds
- For Northern and Southern turf grasses
- Ready to use—no mixing
10. Liquid Harvest Mesotrione 16oz Professional Concentrate (Equivalent to Leading Brands) – Pre and Post-Emergent Weed Killer for Lawn and Turf Grasses
- 4 – 8 oz. per 30 gallons of water per acre, use a Surfactant to Increase Effectiveness and be sure to read label for full instructions
- For use in Kentucky Bluegrass, Centipede grass, Buffalo grass, Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Fine Fescue, St. Augustine Grass (grown for sod only). DO NOT apply this product on Bentgrass, Poa annua, kikuyugrass, zoysiagrass, seashore paspalum, or bermudagrass. Mesotrione can only be used on bermudagrass that is still dormant when trying to remove weeds or target grasses from it. If the bermuda is only semi dormant you will see whitening and damage to the bermuda.
- Not your typical weed killer! Mesotrione prevents photosynthesis in plants. It will absorb and start working immediately, however, it can take up to 2-3 weeks before full death occurs on your weeds
- Liquid Harvest Mesotrione targets 46 broadleaf species of weed and grass. It can combat Barnyard grass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot, and others.
- Mesotrione must be activated by water. If rainfall hasn’t occurred within 10 days of application, water the area with 0.15 inches of water
- Liquid Harvest Mesotrione is a very useful herbicide as it prevents crabgrass seed germination and kills broadleaf weeds (dandelion and clover among others) on contact, while allowing certain cool season turfgrass to grow in a weed-free environment.
- Liquid Harvest Mesotrione has a 40% active ingredient that inhibits photosynthesis in susceptible plant species. It is distributed throughout the plant after being absorbed by the plants through roots, shoots and leaves.
Best Herbicide To Kill Mint Buying Guide
When it comes to finding the Best Herbicide To Kill Mint for your needs, there are a few things to take into account. Here are some tips to help you make the right decision:
Consider the Purpose
The first factor to consider is the purpose for which you need Herbicide To Kill Mint. For instance, if you are looking for the Top Herbicide To Kill Mint to use in the field, you should think about picking up a case that provides durable protection.
Assess Your Needs
Another thing that you should do before making the decision is to assess your needs. This will allow you to know what specific features you would need for the Herbicide To Kill Mint.
Evaluate the Features
After narrowing down your options, it’s time to determine which features you need. Some of these features include the protection level, installation process, and colors.
Compare the Specs
Once you have a list of all the features that you want, it’s time to compare them across some Herbicide To Kill Mint Reviews. This will help you decide which specifications are most important and should be factored into your decision.
Determine Your Budget
Once you have identified your needs, it’s time to choose Herbicide To Kill Mint that fits your available budget. You can visit an online marketplace or conduct a simple online search to compare prices.
These are the crucial steps that you should consider when making your decision. This will allow you to pick out the Best Herbicide To Kill Mint for your task without having to worry about the risks and drawbacks associated with it.
Finding the Top Herbicide To Kill Mint for your job can be tough, but it’s not impossible. You need to consider your needs and preferences before making a purchase, as well as the product’s design, quality, functionality, reliability, and price.
Now that you know what to look for, finding the Best Herbicide To Kill Mint for your job is easy. We hope that this guide has helped you find the Herbicide To Kill Mint for your needs. Remember to consider all of the factors we’ve outlined before making a purchase.