Comparison Chart for Top Fertilizer For New Sod
|1||Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. – Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs – Covers 5,000 sq. ft.||9.36||Check Price|
|2||The Andersons Premium New Lawn Starter 20-27-5 Fertilizer – Covers up to 5,000 sq ft (18 lb)||9.64||Check Price|
|3||Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass Ready-Spray, 32 oz.||9.36||Check Price|
|4||Pennington UltraGreen Starter Lawn Fertilizer, 14 LBS, Covers 5000 sq ft||9.36||Check Price|
|5||Espoma Berry-tone Food Fertilizer for all Berries 4lb, Pack of 2||9.82||Check Price|
|6||Commercial Grade Lawn Energizer- Grass Micronutrient Booster with Iron & Nitrogen- Liquid Turf Spray Concentrated Fertilizer- Any Grass Type, All Year- Simple Lawn Solutions- 32 Ounce||9.56||Check Price|
|7||Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK – Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer – Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray – Any Grass Type – Simple Lawn Solutions (32 Ounce)||9.56||Check Price|
|8||The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with 7% Humic DG 5,000 sq ft||9.64||Check Price|
|9||Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions – Concentrated Quick & Slow Release Formula (32 Ounce)||9.56||Check Price|
|10||Jobe’s 09026NA Plant Food Vegetables & Tomato, 4lbs||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Fertilizer For New Sod
1. Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. – Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs – Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Not for sale in Pinellas County, FL
- Grows new grass 70% thicker, 35% quicker versus unfed grass
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio provides the nutrients for developing lawns
- Improves seeding results–also great for sod and grass plugs
- Safe for any grass type, whether you’re planting new grass, starting a new lawn, or reseeding an existing one
2. The Andersons Premium New Lawn Starter 20-27-5 Fertilizer – Covers up to 5,000 sq ft (18 lb)
- Ideal for fall and spring applications
- Provides an optimum supply of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and essential micro-nutrients for encouraging vigorous seedling and root establishment
- Contains 1% iron for extra deep greening
- New lawn fertilizer formulated for new sod areas, newly seeded areas and vigorous grass.
3. Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass Ready-Spray, 32 oz.
- Safe for all grass types
- Feeds and waters at the same time
- Improves seeding results
- Also great for sod and grass plugs
- Grows New grass thicker and quicker versus unfed lawn
4. Pennington UltraGreen Starter Lawn Fertilizer, 14 LBS, Covers 5000 sq ft
- Helps all types of grass seed, sod, and plugs establish roots fast
- Builds strong, deep roots for thick, full grass & faster lawn establishment
- Quick greening
- Contains 5% Iron for a Deep green lawn
- Extended feeding for up to 3 months
- 7.8% slow release nitrogen
- Creates thick, lush lawns
- Starter fertilizer for new lawns with seed or sod, or overseeding existing lawns
- Reseal able packaging
5. Espoma Berry-tone Food Fertilizer for all Berries 4lb, Pack of 2
- BERRY-TONE FRUIT & BERRY FOOD. Grow larger plants with more fruit
- Long lasting. Slow release. Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- For organic gardening, bigger fruit and growth
- Pack of 2
- Ideal for all blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Made in the USA
6. Commercial Grade Lawn Energizer- Grass Micronutrient Booster with Iron & Nitrogen- Liquid Turf Spray Concentrated Fertilizer- Any Grass Type, All Year- Simple Lawn Solutions- 32 Ounce
- Covers 3,200 SQ. FT: Commercial grade intense booster treatment in a ready-to-use hose end sprayer
- Liquid Iron, Nitrogen and Micronutrient Blend: Lawn Energizer booster provides essential nutrients needed to darken the green of your lawn
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass
- High Quality Nutrients: Lawn Energizer Booster is a 6-0-0 Nitrogen, Iron and Micronutrient blend.
- Produced In The United States: Lawn Energizer is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
7. Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK – Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer – Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray – Any Grass Type – Simple Lawn Solutions (32 Ounce)
- Produced In The United States: 16-4-8 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
- Contains Seaweed and Fish. Seaweed & Fish Emulsion provides rich, organic matter to soil for a more effective Lawn Food and optimum nutrient uptake.
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass
- Complete NPK Lawn Food: 16-4-8 is the perfect blend of key macronutrients. This lawn liquid food turf fertilizer also contains Seaweed & Fish.
- Contains High Quality Feed Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn with pure liquid Nutrients in a ready to use sprayer
- Blended with 16% Nitrogen. Nitrogen is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
- Blended with 8% Potassium. Potassium enhances plant tolerance to extreme temperatures and drought, while also playing an essential role in the transfer of nutrients and regulation of water and nutrients.
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This complete Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives your grass greening & growth while providing nutrients for lush lawns
- 16-4-8 Lawn Food is best to be used to maintain and feed your lawn, if you want to enhance the green of your lawn, if you are trying to boost vertical and lateral growth, and/or if your lawn is deficient in Macronutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
- Blended with 4% Phosphorus. Phosphorus encourages root development, and enhances vigorous plant development in early stages.
8. The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with 7% Humic DG 5,000 sq ft
- Contains MUtech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding
- Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. DG particle disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil.
- Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements
- Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota
- DG particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Coated fertilizers (used by our competitors) are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release.
9. Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions – Concentrated Quick & Slow Release Formula (32 Ounce)
- Maintain Lawn & Treat Nutrient Deficiencies: 28-0-0 Lawn Food is perfect for maintaining lawn vigor or treating lawns deficient in Nitrogen.
- High Nitrogen Formula: This High Nitrogen fertilizer was developed to perk up the lawn, by quickly correcting a Nitrogen deficiency in the soil for a vigorous Turf Grass. Nitrogen Encourages Greening & Vertical/Lateral Growth for a Thicker, Greener Lawn if a nutrient deficiency is present.
- 28-0-0 contains 28% Nitrogen. Nitrogen is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
- Can Be Used on All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.
- Essential Macronutrient: High Nitrogen Liquid Lawn Food contains Nitrogen which is the most frequently used macronutrient and is essential to maintain lawn vigor, color, and quality. Nitrogen Encourages Greening & Vertical/Lateral Growth for a Thicker, Greener Lawn.
- The Power of Quick Release and Slow Release Nitrogen Fertilizer: 70% quick release nitrogen to provide quick nutrient absorption 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications.
- 28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement: High Nitrogen Formula. Nitrogen aids in the formation of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. The addition of Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
- Easy to Use: Our 28-0-0 Lawn Fertilizer Food comes with a ready-to-use hose end sprayer that applies the perfect ratio of product for lawn applications. Covers up to 3,200 square feet, when using the attached sprayer.
- Contains High Quality Feed Grade Compounds: Nourish your lawn with liquid nutrients. Designed to be quickly & easily applied in a ready to use sprayer bottle.
- 28-0-0 Lawn Food is best to be used if you want to darken the green of your lawn, if you are trying to boost vertical and Lateral Growth, if your lawn is deficient in Nitrogen.
10. Jobe’s 09026NA Plant Food Vegetables & Tomato, 4lbs
- Jobe’s Biozome improves soil conditions; Helps your garden resist disease, insects, drought and other unfavorable conditions within a growing season
- OMRI listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals
- Contains Jobe Biozome; Extremely aggressive proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results
- Easy pour bag; Fertilizer analysis: (2-5-3) 1.5 pound resealable bag, (2-5-3) 4 pound bag, (2-5-3) 16 pound bag
- Organic granular fertilizer; Fast acting fertilizer for vegetables and tomatoes for a more abundant harvest
Best Fertilizer For New Sod Buying Guide
The selection of Fertilizer For New Sod is a very crucial choice that shouldn’t be taken lightly. You could be spending hours searching forums, reading Fertilizer For New Sod Reviews and conversing with your friends. If you choose the wrong one then a different version Fertilizer For New Sod could be not only not efficient, but it could also be costly. These are the most important factors to think about when seeking the Best Fertilizer For New Sod.
Specifications are the first step in solving problems for you. As technology, processes , and other aspects change , Fertilizer For New Sod should continue to evolve. It is a fact that it’s not realistic to expect a fresh Fertilizer For New Sod to run for life, and this is as good as thinking that a human will live for ever. Look for ones that offer you better coverage, better durability, and better performance.
Old or Latest Model:
In this fast-paced, ever-changing world technology is constantly evolving and the Fertilizer For New Sod should be redesigned in order to satisfy the needs of the modern consumer’s demands. For instance, it’s not making sense for Fertilizer For New Sod that just came out to be better than the one that was released five years ago.
You can locate a number of models with high-performance which are the most recent models. If you’d like certain you’re buying the latest version of Best Fertilizer For New Sod you can get, choose the latest version.
Value for money:
When buying Fertilizer For New Sod it’s never advisable to buy the cheapest one available. It is irrelevant how much you save whether it’s ineffective or even usable. You must look for Fertilizer For New Sod that is a good value for your money. This will guarantee that it works well during your day-to-day tasks and also offer the most efficient service.
These ratings will inform you how satisfied their customers are with Fertilizer For New Sod, overall. As everyone is different so you may find certain of these products will not work for you. You may also come across one that exceeds your expectations and provides a significant boost in efficiency.
It is always recommended to review the negative feedback of Fertilizer For New Sod prior to making a purchase. These ratings can provide you with valuable insight on how customers have a feeling about the various features of their interaction with this business. This includes shipping, premium quality and customer service. It is important to look for businesses with very few or no negative reviews at all.
The time it takes to receive Fertilizer For New Sod is yet another vital thing to think about. Why should you buy the Top Fertilizer For New Sod if you have to wait for long or even for months to receive it? There are many businesses that have upgraded their shipping services and offer a variety of modes of shipping including express delivery.
The budget of delivery for Fertilizer For New Sod is an additional issue to be considered. One of the last things you want to do is to spend more for delivery bill associated with shipping as compared to your actual purchase. It’s a big loss , especially if the company has a high expense for transportation. There are many firms that offer free delivery services and some even provide express delivery for very low costs.
The guarantee of Fertilizer For New Sod is extremely important as it protects you from being scammed. Many companies offer limited warranties which only last for a few days or even weeks. You should look for one with a solid warranty with at the very least one month’s coverage.
the return procedure of Fertilizer For New Sod is another crucial aspect to take into consideration. The policy should be flexible enough that you are able to make a return of the Fertilizer For New Sod whether it does not meet your expectations or just change your mind. You must make sure that it takes no more than a couple of days for them to acknowledge the returned Fertilizer For New Sod.
After Sale Service:
One among the most important issues to be aware of when buying Fertilizer For New Sod is the after-sales service. In reality, many firms offer subpar after sales services or simply don’t respond to email and calls. It is important to find a company that has efficient after sales service to ensure that you are getting the most of the purchase.
We have selected our Best Fertilizer For New Sod Based on these criteria. Are these all the factors to consider? Absolutely not! We will always have the most recent and most pertinent information from our websites.For a final check, one of the most important factors on our list is satisfaction of the readers. We appreciate your support!We invite you to provide feedback or corrections whether Fertilizer For New Sod that is listed is not accurate, outdated, irrelevant, or out of date. The list is regularly reviewed based on your fair recommendations.