Comparison Chart for Top Derailleur For Ebike
|1||MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Jetson JLR X 20″ Wheel Light-Up Bike | Includes Light-Up Frame and Light-Up Wheels | Three Different Light Modes | Easily Adjustable Handlebar and Seat Height | 20″ Rubber Tires, Handbrake||9.36||Check Price|
|3||MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black||9.62||Check Price|
|4||Revere Shimano Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L (Black)||9.48||Check Price|
|5||Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage||9.78||Check Price|
|6||Razor DXT Drift Trike Yellow, One Size||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Jetson Electric Bike Bolt Folding Electric Bike, with Pegs – with LCD Display, Lightweight & Portable with Carrying Handle, Travel Up to 15 Miles, Max Speed Up to 15.5 MPH , 40″ x 20″ x 37″||9.36||Check Price|
|8||AUTUT 2 Pcs Universal Derailleur Hanger for Cyclocross Bike, Hybrid Bike, Mountain Bike, Road Racing Bike||9.36||Check Price|
|9||ENBO Tourney Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY300 6/7 Speed Sis Index Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle (Not Hanger Mount)||9.7||Check Price|
|10||Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount, Medium Cage, for Mountain Bike||10||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Derailleur For Ebike
1. MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- B tension adjustment screw, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install. Bracket fit (under wheel nut) Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
- Max Sprocket 34T. Min Sprocket 11T
- Rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
2. Jetson JLR X 20″ Wheel Light-Up Bike | Includes Light-Up Frame and Light-Up Wheels | Three Different Light Modes | Easily Adjustable Handlebar and Seat Height | 20″ Rubber Tires, Handbrake
- Wheel Size: 20-inch rubber tires.
- Brake Style: The Electron comes with a hand brake.
- Always Growing: Easily adjust the handlebar and seat height to modify this bike as your child grows.
- Frame and Wheels: Light-Up frame and wheels.
- Light Modes: 3 different light modes programmed in the bike.
3. MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black
- *Note:The rear derailleur is direct mount,not hub bolt mount .Please check the mount type of the original part before ordering.
- *Model：RD-TY21B rear derailleur compatible with 6/7 speed mountain bikes.
- *Wide application: Rear derailleur is easy to use and maintain.Suitable for MTB,mountain bikes, road bikes, folding bicycles and so on.
- *Stability: Durable aluminum alloy material and excellent shifting performance ensure safe and stable riding.
- *Important: Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, we will provide quality service.
4. Revere Shimano Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L (Black)
- Easy to install and remove, convenient to use. This bike rear derailleur is direct mount, not hub bolt mount. Please check the mount type of the original part before ordering.
- Hard aluminum alloy. The hollow weight-reduction design makes the speed changing more stable.
- Adjustment is more precise. It can be adjusted slightly in multiple places to ensure accurate speed change performance.
- Long cage design, features an oversized jockey wheel. Double servo design keeps pulley close to sprockets for better shifting.
- Authentic Shimano RD-TX800 tourney rear derailleur, compatible with 7/8 speed drive system, suitable for MTB mountain bikes, bicycles etc.
5. Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
6. Razor DXT Drift Trike Yellow, One Size
- Front free-wheel with BMX style platform pedals and alloy crank
- Where Downhill Meets Drift. Ages-14 and up. Maximum weight-198 pounds
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Features: moto-style handlebars, pro-style grips, triple crown fork, adjustable bucket style seat, and tow hook attachment, grip tape on rear axle
7. Jetson Electric Bike Bolt Folding Electric Bike, with Pegs – with LCD Display, Lightweight & Portable with Carrying Handle, Travel Up to 15 Miles, Max Speed Up to 15.5 MPH , 40″ x 20″ x 37″
- Take charge: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Max Range 15 Miles: Explore your neighborhood or enjoy your commute all on a single battery charge.
- 250-Watt Motor: Zip around town in style with the Bolt’s powerful yet quiet motor.
- Lightweight Frame: The aluminum alloy frame is lightweight and sturdy, supporting up to 250 lbs and made for everyday use
- On the go: easily take it up and down stairs, slide it under your desk, or tuck it away at home with the collapsible handlebar
8. AUTUT 2 Pcs Universal Derailleur Hanger for Cyclocross Bike, Hybrid Bike, Mountain Bike, Road Racing Bike
- 🚗【APPLICATION】Universal type fit for most of bike in case of emergency.
- 🚗【GUARANTEE】We are willing to offer refunds for products with quality issues, please feel free to contact us.
- 🚗【FUNCTION】Play to protect the transmission after dialing role.
- 🚗【PACKAGE】2 Pieces x Bicycle Derailleur Hanger.
- 🚗【NOTICE】Since our accessories don’t have a specific matching model, you can compare the parts you need to replace to see if their size and shape match.
9. ENBO Tourney Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY300 6/7 Speed Sis Index Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle (Not Hanger Mount)
- Installation: This rear derailleur is eye-mounted (direct mount), not hanger mount. TY300 is only suitable for 6 / 7 speed mountain bike, and cannot be installed on 8 / 9 speed mountain bike, which will cause damage. Please check the mount type of the original part before ordering.
- Model: RD-TY300 rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems, upgraded of RD-TX35.
- Long Cage: RD-TY300 is long cage tourney derailleur, features an oversized jockey wheel, the total package capacity 43T.
- Technologies: Double servo, SIS index system, HG(HyperGlide).
- Application: Suitable for MTB mountain bike, road bikes, variable speed bicycle, etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will provide timely response and quality service.
10. Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount, Medium Cage, for Mountain Bike
- 【Specifications】 Total capacity(aka chain capacity) 34T, Largest sprocket 28T , Smallest sprocket 14T, Front chainwheel tooth difference 20T.
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains, for mountain bike.
- 【Incompatibility】 1) Not compatible with hub bolt mount (bracket mount) frame 2)If the total capacity of your bike exceeds 34T, this RD-TZ31 is not compatible with your bike, please konw before buying. Please see below for a detailed description of how to calculate total capicity.
- 【Tools Required】 5mm allen wrench
- 【Model】 Shimano Tourney (SIS) RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 speed，medium-cage , direct mount.No retail packaging. Items as shown
Best Derailleur For Ebike Buying Guide
The type of environment is important when you will be using the product. Derailleur For Ebike was designed to work in different environments . Therefore, it is essential to consider the environment in which you are using it.
These vary widely in price, and often people will think that a higher cost as a sign of a higher quality product. A lot of high-quality items can be found at moderately low prices.
It is also important to keep in mind that there could be additional costs related to the purchase of the item, including transportation and handling charges and sales tax as well as maintenance fees. Take note of your invoice so you know the costs that apply on your purchase before you finalize it.
Different products can accomplish different things. Therefore, it is crucial to understand the purpose of your product.
The Warranty’s Duration
Just like any product that you purchase, it is important to consider the length of your warranty when choosing the best Derailleur For Ebike that meets your needs. A longer warranty is more beneficial for a more secure purchase. This is especially true in the event that you don’t have enough time to return or exchange your purchase in case of a problem.
Many people choose to purchase an individual brand of products, While this is not always a good choice but it is crucial to remain open-minded about every option available on the market.
The name of the Derailleur For Ebike itself will often dictate the price, which could restrict your options if you don’t intend for a substantial amount. Make sure you consider all the brands that are available before making a decision. This will ensure you get the best price for your money.
When choosing the Derailleur For Ebike, one aspect you should consider is whether you will require any additional options. Certain models come with just the basics, whereas others have many more. There are many features that you may require. Take note of this when looking for the Derailleur For Ebike. This will help you decide on the price you will have to pay.
It can be difficult to choose the best product, especially when there are so many alternatives. It can be difficult to choose the most effective products. Hopefully, this buying guide will allow you to choose from the Best Derailleur For Ebike available for your particular needs.It is important to choose the right place to purchase the item. There are many advantages to buying on the internet. We hope that you are able to learn something from this article to help you make the right buying choices for the near future.