Comparison Chart for Top Dana 60 Drive Flanges
|1||Revolution Gear & Axle Dana 60 Drive Flange Kit 35 spline||8.74||Check Price|
|2||Medela PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields, 2 Pack of Small 21mm Breast Pump Flanges, Made Without BPA, Shaped Around You for Comfortable and Efficient Pumping||9.36||Check Price|
|3||Mile Marker Premium Locking Hubs (449SS)||9.36||Check Price|
|4||Axle Shaft Seal Installer – Compatible with Ford Vehicles – 1998-2004 F-250, F-350 Super Duty, F-450, F-550, Excursion 4×4 – Replaces 6695, T83T-3132-A1, 205-429 – Wheel Knuckle Vacuum Seal Tool Press||9.62||Check Price|
|5||OpenWheeler Seat Lift Kit | Seat Spacers | 5 inch risers||9.8||Check Price|
|6||Stainless Steel Pinion Yoke Wrench Tool – Extra Strength Puller for Loosening Pinion Flange and Nuts – Extra 1/2″ Hole that Fits Most Sockets – Works with Various Style Yokes, Flanges, or Axles||9.78||Check Price|
|7||Mile Marker 104 Premium Manual Hub Set||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Supersize Neon Colored Acrylic Double Flared Ear Gauge Plug – 1-1/4″ (32mm) – Green – Sold as a Pair||9.5||Check Price|
|9||6697 Wheel Knuckle Vacuum Oil Seal Installer Fit for Ford 2005-2019 F-250/350||9.78||Check Price|
|10||Performance Tool W1273 2-1/2-Inch 4 Wheel Drive Lock Nut Socket||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Dana 60 Drive Flanges
1. Revolution Gear & Axle Dana 60 Drive Flange Kit 35 spline
- With products that have been street, off road and Race proven for more than a decade, you can Count on Revolution Gear & Axle products to be the best aftermarket parts Available
- Revolution gears are also double, and in some cases triple lapped for flawless setup, smother running and longer life
- All revolution gear Sets are made from the highest quality Steel and are precision heat treated to OEM specifications, making for the best aftermarket gears Available
- All revolution ring and Pinion Sets are backed by an industry leading 2 year warranty against defects
2. Medela PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields, 2 Pack of Small 21mm Breast Pump Flanges, Made Without BPA, Shaped Around You for Comfortable and Efficient Pumping
- Effectiveness: Removes 11.8% more milk per minute.
- Adaptable: The new 105° angle and oval shape are designed to better fit the shape of mom’s breast and help milk flow more easily.
- Improved Efficiency/Faster Milk Ejection: The new opening angle is designed to reduce pressure on the breast and optimize milk flow.
- Comfortable: The soft rim lays smoothly on the breast for a comfortable natural feeling and the oval shape can be rotated 360° to whatever position is most comfortable.
3. Mile Marker Premium Locking Hubs (449SS)
- Limited lifetime
- Manually locks vehicle into 4-wheel drive. Heavy duty stainless steel construction ensures lock will stay engaged.
- Springs, clips and wrench included for easy installation
- If converting from automatic hubs, nut kit may be required
- For 30 spline axels – check fitment guide. 2 hubs included (pair)
4. Axle Shaft Seal Installer – Compatible with Ford Vehicles – 1998-2004 F-250, F-350 Super Duty, F-450, F-550, Excursion 4×4 – Replaces 6695, T83T-3132-A1, 205-429 – Wheel Knuckle Vacuum Seal Tool Press
- Replaces Part# 6695 commonly found on popular vehicles including year models 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004. This axle shaft seal tool is constructed with high quality steel, black finished and designed with handle and the correct ridges compatible with Ford vehicles. This is applicable to your Excursion 4×4, F-250, F-350, F450 and F-550 vehicles only.
- Lifetime Warranty – This vacuum seal installer comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your 01 Excursion, 2003 F250, 99 F350, 04 F450 or 1998 F550 simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles – 2000, 2001 , 2002, 2003, 2004 Excursion 4×4 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F250 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F350 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F450 | 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 F550 |. Replacement of the axle shaft seal is necessary after removal when servicing the front-end parts like the u-joints to avoid having issues when engaging 4WD. Installation can be tricky and with a proper tool like this, it will be perfect everytime.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will look, fit and work exactly like the factory part. Vacuum seals delicately works with the axle shaft and this axle shaft seal tool is produced to ensure proper installation to the wheel knuckle assembly, prevents damages on the new seal, saves time and a lot easier.
- Replacement Axle Shaft Seal Installer – This special tool allows you to install and insert the axle shaft seal of your vehicle in its proper depth, distance and position by driving it in with a rubber mallet or hammer onto the wheel knuckle assembly. This is applicable for your 1999 F-250, 2000 F-350, 2001 F-450, 2002 F-550 and 2003 Excursion 4×4 vehicle.
5. OpenWheeler Seat Lift Kit | Seat Spacers | 5 inch risers
- 5 DEGREES TILT FOR OPTIMUM RACING SEATING POSITION
- SEAT LIFT KIT. a.k.a. SEAT SPACERS / SEAT RISERS
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND TOOLS INCLUDED. READY TO USE RIGHT OUT THE BOX
- RAISES THE OPENWHEELER COCKIPIT WITH 5 INCHES
6. Stainless Steel Pinion Yoke Wrench Tool – Extra Strength Puller for Loosening Pinion Flange and Nuts – Extra 1/2″ Hole that Fits Most Sockets – Works with Various Style Yokes, Flanges, or Axles
- Additional 1/2″ Square Socket — Other yoke flange wrenches only have one and round out over time. The problem is, for tight spaces, you might need multiple. To address this, we added an extra 1/2″ square socket. Plus, our stainless steel will prevent any rounding. You’ll be able to utilize your pinion depth setting tool for years
- Tighten Up — Use the pinion flange tool with a torque wrench to tighten retaining bolts and nuts. Or for setting the bearing pre-load. It can also handle other high torque tasks, like crush sleeves
- Holds The Yoke In Place — Use the pinion wrench while applying torque. It will help you loosen even the most stubborn pinion nuts. For leverage, grab a 1/2” breaker bar or 3/4” drive tool
- Compatible With — Our pinion yoke wrench is compatible with most Ford, AMC, Dana, and GM yokes. Fits almost all pinion and companion flanges. There are multiple slotted bolt patterns for 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ fasteners. The center socket hole is 2″
- Extra Strength — Instead of soft carbon steel that strips out easily, we crafted our flange wrench with Stainless Steel. Utilize this tool to handle the insane amount of torque needed to get the job done
7. Mile Marker 104 Premium Manual Hub Set
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Axle Outside Diameter:1.250 inch
8. Supersize Neon Colored Acrylic Double Flared Ear Gauge Plug – 1-1/4″ (32mm) – Green – Sold as a Pair
- Sold as a Pair
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Color: Green
- Size: 1-1/4″ (32mm)
9. 6697 Wheel Knuckle Vacuum Oil Seal Installer Fit for Ford 2005-2019 F-250/350
- A MUST-HAVE TOOL: Prevents front hub vacuum leaks that would cause the 4WD not engage
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you’re not 100% satisfied with our Oil Seal Installer Tool, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. Premium Support & 12-Month Warranty
- FITMENT: Fit for Ford 2005-2019 F-250/350 4X4s having the vacuum-operated front axle. Similar to OTC 6697
- APPLICATION: Installing the seal onto the axle shaft and into the wheel knuckle, this tool makes seal replacement much easier
- HIGH QUALITY: Machined from Heavy Duty Steel for great anti-corrosion and durability
10. Performance Tool W1273 2-1/2-Inch 4 Wheel Drive Lock Nut Socket
- Not for impact use
- Heavy duty construction
- 4 slot, 2-1/2 inch size common on 4WD trucks
Best Dana 60 Drive Flanges Buying Guide
The type of environment is important when it comes to the environment in which you will use the product. Dana 60 Drive Flanges is designed to function well in various environments, so knowing how you plan to utilize your product is crucial.
Prices vary greatly and, often, people think that a higher cost as a sign of a higher quality product. But this isn’t the case, as many premium products are offered at moderately affordable prices.
Additionally, it is crucial to note that there could other charges associated with the purchase of this including shipping and handling costs, sales tax, or maintenance fees. Pay attention to your invoice to ensure that you know what charges apply to the purchase before you sign the purchase.
Different products are capable of doing different things, so it is essential to know what you’ll use your device for.
Length Of Warranty
As with any product, you should take into account the length of your warranty when choosing the right Dana 60 Drive Flanges to meet your requirements. In general, the longer your warranty longer, the better to purchase a product that is safe in particular whether you do not have the time to return or exchange the purchase if it malfunctions.
It is common for people to select the brand they prefer Even though this isn’t always a bad decision, it can be important to remain open to all options available on the market.
The brand name of Dana 60 Drive Flanges can often determine its price, which can drastically limit your options whether there is no need to spend a large sum. Make sure you look at all possible brands before making a final decision , so that you get the best deal for your budget.
One factor to consider when choosing Dana 60 Drive Flanges is whether you’d like additional options. Certain models come with just the most basic options, and others come with a wide range of options. If you’re looking for additional features, you should consider this when searching for your next Dana 60 Drive Flanges to ensure you know the price you’ll have to pay.
With these considerations in mind We chose our Best Dana 60 Drive Flanges. Are we done now? Sure! To give you the most up-to-date and pertinent information, we regularly update our website.The final stage of our screening process is satisfaction with our readers, as we rank it at the top of our list. Thanks for all your support! Please let us know whether any of Dana 60 Drive Flanges identified here is incorrect or out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. Feel free to send us suggestions and comments. We will periodically update our list by taking into account your input.